OVE occupancy is 200 people. The reception barn is unique with its rustic sliding doors making the barn partially open to accommodate an indoor/outdoor experience, if desired. The barn holds roughly 60 guests comfortably inside. The covered* outdoor reception terrace comfortably seats 200 guests.
Features & Amenities
The outdoor ceremony facility is like no other. It consists of a large stone stage with a white custom-built alter (can be decorated if desired), and descending theater-style seating. Sitting comfortably beside the stage is a peaceful waterfall and Koi-filled pond, which empties into a stream that trickles between the stage and the seating area under a large boulder bridge.
The reception barn has been completely renovated and includes ceiling fans and an indoor/outdoor custom-built wet bar. Our covered* outdoor reception terrace allows guests to experience views of the Snohomish River Valley and Olympic mountains. The bridal cottage is a quaint, private prepping area, perfect for the bride and her party to prepare for the day. It is equipped with 5 workstations and an enclosed outdoor garden. The groom’s quarters is an air-conditioned room with a private fenced sitting area for the wedding party to relax before the big day. The children’s play area offers entertainment for the little ones. The grounds are beautifully landscaped for breathtaking photo opportunities, and the lawn is available for outdoor games for all ages.
Included With Rental
OVE provides the following:
- Use of entire grounds for photography prior to or after ceremony
- Setup and breakdown of all tables and chairs
- 18 – 5’ round tables
- 7 – 5.5’ round tables
- 8 – 6’ rectangular banquet tables
- 2 – 4’ rectangular table
- 2 – 2’ rectangular tables
- 200 white cushioned wooden wedding chairs
- Designated dance area
- 2 large wine barrel cocktail tables
- Custom Dessert or Beverages table
- Parking attendants (1 hour prior to wedding time)
- Covered* outdoor reception terrace
- Venue cleaning & trash removal (a $300 value)
- 3 Patio Heaters (including propane)
- Tiki torches
- Children’s play area
- Catering area
- Patio furniture
- Use of bridal cottage, groom’s quarters, and first-look bridge
First Class Event Venue in Serene Snohomish
Serving the brides, businesses and people of Snohomish and King Counties
*Our outdoor reception terrace is covered with a sun shade, which is included with the rental fee. A rain cover to shield guests from inclement weather can be purchased in addition to the rental fee if needed.