Outdoor Wedding Venue in Beautiful Snohomish
According to the Bridal Association of America, 35% of weddings now take place outdoors. Invite Mother Nature to witness your exchange of vows at our Snohomish wedding venue combining the natural beauty of nature with rustic-designed, state-of-the-art facilities.
Ideal Venue for Your Wedding Ceremony
With the altar located close to a running creek and waterfall, guests who fall silent as the bride walks down the aisle enjoy the soft sounds of water and wide views of the pastoral Snohomish River Valley and the magnificent Olympic Mountain range. Running water, like love, is natural and enduring – the perfect symbolic backdrop for bride and groom to walk hand-in-hand into their new union as husband and wife.
Our Wedding Venue Includes All You Need
In addition to the beautiful and pristine natural surroundings, our venue offers multiple rustic-designed new facilities.
- Air-conditioned bridal cottage
- Air-conditioned groom’s quarters
- Outdoor, theater-style seating for up to 200 guests
- Multi-purpose facilities for reception, banquet, etc.
- Covered* outdoor reception terrace
- Indoor and outdoor wet bar
- Outdoor lawn games for mingling guests
- Many natural, beautiful photographic backdrops
Our garden wedding venue in Snohomish offers plenty of open space to host a number of entertainment activities. Equipped with plenty of space for fun under the sun or during a summer evening, bring your croquet, bocci ball, ladder ball, or other fun activity for guests as they wait before or mingle after your ceremony!
Arrange for a Reservation Today
Call Olympic View Estates Weddings & Events to take full advantage of one of King and Snohomish County’s unique outdoor wedding venues. Our venue is also suitable for special occasions and other events, so if you’re scouting for a location to host your co-workers or friends and family, give us a call or email us for a tour. You won’t be disappointed!
The Ideal Wedding Venue in Picturesque Surroundings
Serving the brides, businesses and people of Snohomish and King Counties
* Our outdoor reception terrace is covered with a sun shade, which is included with the rental fee. A rain cover to shield guests from inclement weather can be purchased in addition to the rental fee if needed.